PIPE ORGAN REPAIR SERVICE LANSING MI
In Business Since 1978, Fowler – Hebert Organ Co Has Built Over 30 New Instruments and Restored or Renovated More Than 140 Existing Pipe Organs.
Full Service Maintenance and Tuning:
- Tuning and regulation
- General repair of all aspects related to the organ
- Complete restorations
- Water and fire damage control
- Service throughout the United States
- Routine maintenance throughout Michigan and the surrounding states
- In-House Repairs to control quality and cost
- Out-sourcing only to obtain the finest materials from the best in the business.
- CADD design and production techniques to ensure efficient, fine craftsmanship.
- Use of computers for communication, drafting and design, as well as versatile and feature packed control systems.
- Service agreements available
- Customer service oriented – the customer comes first! We will do whatever it takes to take care of a problem even if that means driving overnight through a snow storm!
- No matter how large or small, we give our full attention to each and every project in our schedule.
- We offer rescue and safe storage until the building which housed the organ can be restored and the organ re-installed.
- During the months of November and December we are on the road six days a week, often 12 & 14 hours a day to service all of our clients so that their instruments will be in beautiful voice for the celebration of Christmas.
- Experienced, well trained, committed craftsmen
- We are committed to our craft, constantly looking to broaden our knowledge and increase our skills: Fowler – Hebert Organ Co was the host firm for the 2012 National Convention of the American Institute of Organ Builders in East Lansing, Mi.
- Our Craftsmen use only top quality materials – fine seasoned hardwoods, state of the art control systems, the finest leather tanned specifically for use in pipe organs.
- Our expert technicians work in a completely outfitted facility – efficient and capable of producing anything we need to get the job done!
- We maintain strong, long term relationships with our key suppliers:
J. Stinkens Orgelpijpenmakers, Organ Supply Industries,
Peterson Electro-Musical Products, Klann Organ Supply,
Syndyne Organ Control Systems, L.L. Johnson Lumber Co.
….and many others.
- Our crew of talented craftsmen build all of our components.
The real difference between workmanship and craftsmanship is the amount of detail and passion that goes into the work. The so called “vanishing craftsman” hasn’t vanished at all, he’s thriving in our shop!” – Brian Fowler
Bids & Warranties:
- Thorough, honest and accurate estimates. We won’t nickel-and-dime the cost up, when we offer a bid price we stand by it!
- No-nonsense warranties: to assure your complete satisfaction and serve as a check on our own work to be sure we are maintaining the highest standards.
- 10-years on major re-builds and new instruments.
- 100% maintenance for two years following the completion of an instrument tuning.
No testimonials found
Primary Communities Served