In Business Since 1978, Fowler – Hebert Organ Co Has Built Over 30 New Instruments and Restored or Renovated More Than 140 Existing Pipe Organs.Learn More
The sound of an organ is produced by hundreds or thousands of pipes, ranging in size from more than 30 feet to the size of a pencil.Learn More
Contact us today! We are ready to serve you with all your related needs. We proudly serve the Lansing, MI area and ALL surrounding communities.Learn More
PIPE ORGAN COMPANIES LANSING MI
The Fowler – Hebert Organ Co is Your Home for Individually Hand Crafted and Customized Organs
The Fowler – Hebert Organ Co is pleased to offer a wide range of custom new and used organs.
- Large or small
- Mechanical or electric
- Encased or chambered
What the Fowler – Hebert Organ Co Can Offer YOU!
- Experienced, well trained, committed craftsmen since 1978
- Full service operation from routine tuning and maintenance to totally new instruments
- Historic instrument restoration
- Conservation and re-building of vintage instruments
- No-nonsense warranties
- The best value for every dollar spent
- Fully outfitted workshop facilities
Fowler – Hebert Organ Co is Community Conscious
- Support for programs by chapters of the American Guild of Organists:
- organ recitals
- pipe organ encounters for children
- workshops on church music.
Reasons to Install a Pipe Organ:
- A well-built church organ will inspire a congregation to sing – listen to this congregational hymn at St. Mary Cathedral. (CD – Track 4)
- A pipe organ is at home in a concert hall or a small sanctuary and everywhere in between.
- A real pipe organ is a work of art: beautiful in appearance and sound.
- Your pipe organ will be individually hand crafted and customized for its environment.
Listen to This!
William P. Rowan wrote a trumpet march, Fowler’s March (publ. Morningstar) for the St. Mary Cathedral, Lansing. Listen to a clip:
Since 1978, Fowler – Hebert Organ Co has built over 30 new instruments and restored or renovated more than 140 existing pipe organs.
The sound of an organ is produced by hundreds or thousands of pipes, ranging in size from more than 30 feet to the size of a pencil.
Primary Communities Served